Different ways to report phishing sites
Reporting phishing sites can help make the web safe for everyone. There are different ways to report phishing sites, and depending on the information you have, you could report to different providers, agencies, and web services.
It is highly suggested that you report to as many relevant organizations/services as possible, in order to ensure that the phishing operations hosted on a certain website are effectively ceased.
The following actions are recommended:
- Reporting to the domain registrar
- Reporting to the web host or server
- Reporting to email provider
- Reporting to search engines
- Reporting to relevant authorities and/or government agencies